This scholarship is for graduating seniors from East Aurora High School in Aurora, Illinois. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing studies within the fields of dentistry, dental hygiene, nursing, certified nursing assistant, physician’s assistant, or pharmacy. Applicants must demonstrate academic ability and financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Advanced General Dentistry
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences, Other
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Clinical, Hospital, and Managed Care Pharmacy
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Critical Care Nursing
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Clinical Sciences, General
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Dental Materials
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Dental Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Industrial and Physical Pharmacy and Cosmetic Sciences
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Nursing Science
- Nursing, Other
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Pediatric Dentistry/Pedodontics
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration, Other
- Physician Assistant
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Pre-Dentistry Studies
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
High School: Is this you?
- East Aurora High School
- East High School