This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who are residents of Posey County, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 and plan to pursue a degree in electrical maintenance, electronics and computer technology, mechanical maintenance, or welding at the Evansville campus of either Ivy Tech Community College or ITT Technical Institute.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Posey County
College Major: Is this you?
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Technology/Technician
- Appliance Installation and Repair Technology/Technician
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Avionics Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Bicycle Mechanics and Repair Technology/Technician
- Business Machine Repair
- Communications Systems Installation and Repair Technology
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer and Information Systems Security
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Installation and Repair Technology/Technician
- Video Game Development/Other Computer Programming
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Science
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration andManagement, Other
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair, General
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology, Other
- Engine Machinist
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies, Other
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- Locksmithing and Safe Repair
- Marine Maintenance/Fitter and Ship Repair Technology/Technician
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanics and Repairers, General
- Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician
- Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair Technology/Technician
- Musical Instrument Fabrication and Repair
- Parts and Warehousing Operations and Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Precision Systems Maintenance and Repair Technologies, Other
- Security System Installation, Repair, and Inspection Technology/Technician
- Small Engine Mechanics and Repair Technology/Technician
- System Administration/Administrator
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Vehicle Emissions Inspection and Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, Other
- Watchmaking and Jewelrymaking
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Welding Technology/Welder
- Word Processing
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Information Technology Project Management
- Computer Support Specialist
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, General
- High Performance and Custom Engine Technician/Mechanic
- Recreation Vehicle (RV) Service Technician
Must attend Evansville campus of Ivy Tech Community College or ITT Technical Institute.