Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for members of the Southeast Branch of the Texas Chapter of the American Public Works Association; the spouse, child, or grandchild of a member; or individuals who have a letter of recommendation from a member. Applicants must be residents of Texas and enrolled as full- or part-time students in an undergraduate or higher degree program; or enrolled in a technical school working toward a certificate or diploma with a minimum duration of one year.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Houston area
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Finance
- Analytical Chemistry
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Climatology
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other
- Biochemistry/Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Pathology Residency Program
- Chemical Physics
- Chemical Technology/Technician
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Chemistry, General
- Chemistry, Other
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Community Organization and Advocacy
- Facilities Planning and Management
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
- Geochemistry and Petrology
- Hazardous Materials Management and Waste Technology/Technician
- Health and Physical Education, General
- Human Services, General
- Inorganic Chemistry
- International Finance
- Medical Microbiology and Bacteriology
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Microbiological Sciences and Immunology, Other
- Microbiology, General
- Molecular Biochemistry
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Organic Chemistry
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies, Other
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Polymer Chemistry
- Public Administration
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Public Finance
- Public Policy Analysis
- Small Business Administration/Management
- Social Work
- Social Work, Other
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Soil Microbiology
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Microbiology and Immunobiology
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
- Youth Services/Administration
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management, Other
- Environmental Chemistry
- Forensic Chemistry
- Theoretical Chemistry
- Materials Chemistry
- Education Policy Analysis
- Health Policy Analysis
- International Policy Analysis
- Public Policy Analysis, Other
- Railroad and Railway Transportation
Community Groups: Is this you?
- American Public Works Association