This scholarship is for members of the Southeast Branch of the Texas Chapter of the American Public Works Association; the spouse, child, or grandchild of a member; or individuals who have a letter of recommendation from a member. Applicants must be residents of Texas and enrolled as full- or part-time students in an undergraduate or higher degree program; or enrolled in a technical school working toward a certificate or diploma with a minimum duration of one year.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Houston area
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Finance
- Analytical Chemistry
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Climatology
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other
- Biochemistry/Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Pathology Residency Program
- Chemical Physics
- Chemical Technology/Technician
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Chemistry, General
- Chemistry, Other
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Community Organization and Advocacy
- Facilities Planning and Management
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
- Geochemistry and Petrology
- Hazardous Materials Management and Waste Technology/Technician
- Health and Physical Education, General
- Human Services, General
- Inorganic Chemistry
- International Finance
- Medical Microbiology and Bacteriology
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Microbiological Sciences and Immunology, Other
- Microbiology, General
- Molecular Biochemistry
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Organic Chemistry
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies, Other
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Polymer Chemistry
- Public Administration
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Public Finance
- Public Policy Analysis
- Small Business Administration/Management
- Social Work
- Social Work, Other
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Soil Microbiology
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Microbiology and Immunobiology
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
- Youth Services/Administration
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management, Other
- Environmental Chemistry
- Forensic Chemistry
- Theoretical Chemistry
- Materials Chemistry
- Education Policy Analysis
- Health Policy Analysis
- International Policy Analysis
- Public Policy Analysis, Other
- Railroad and Railway Transportation
Community Groups: Is this you?
- American Public Works Association