This scholarship is for 3D graphic design students who are currently enrolled at an accredited university or college. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of submission and be legal US residents. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must download a free copy of DAZ Studio software and use it as part of their workflow or as a standalone tool to create an original piece of artwork.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process may include long-term projects, contest entries or some other very time-intensive process.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Programming, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Digital Arts
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Graphic Design
- Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design