This scholarship is for students currently enrolled at a college or university in an accredited Bachelors, Masters, or Doctoral degree degree program in the field of sports sciences, kinesiology, conservation, physical education, recreation and tourism management and/or other related courses of study which may contribute to the field of parks and recreation. Preference will be given to students attending a Texas college or university. Applicants must be enrolled full-time and and possess at least a 2.5 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Golf Course Operation and Grounds Management
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness, General
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness, Other
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Outdoor Education
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management, General
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management, Other
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies, Other
- Physical Fitness Technician
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Sports Studies
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Tourism Promotion Operations
Must meet the above qualifications.