This scholarship is for women who are members of Women in Aviation, International, seeking to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree in an aviation-related field. Applicants must be US citizens, fluent in English, and have a 3.0 GPA or better in their most recent year of schooling. Applicants must submit a one-page essay detailing their current educational status and what they hope to achieve by pursuing a degree in aviation.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Air and Space Operations Technology
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Space Systems Operations
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)