This scholarship is for residents of Wood, Wirt, Jackson, Pleasants, Ritchie, Roane, Mason, Calhoun, Gilmer, or Doddridge County, West Virginia; or Washington County, Ohio. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a course of study involving message therapy or physical or occupational therapy with preference to be given to students pursuing the study of massage therapy. Selection is based on personal commitment to service for individuals whose lives are affected by ALS or other neuromuscular or disabling disease as evidenced by volunteer or community service.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- West Virginia
Location: Is this you?
- Wood, Wirt, Jackson, Pleasants, Ritchie, Roane, Mason, Calhoun, Gilmer, or Doddridge County, West Virginia; or Washington County, Ohio
College Major: Is this you?
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Pre-Occupational Therapy Studies
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies