This scholarship is for graduating seniors from Merrill High School in Merrill, Wisconsin. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted for enrollment in an accredited technical school or college and plan to study veterinary services (first choice) or nursing (second choice).
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Nursing
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Large Animal/Food Animal and Equine Surgery and Medicine
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Nursing Science
- Nursing, Other
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Poultry Veterinarian Residency Program
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Pre-Veterinary Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Small/Companion Animal Surgery and Medicine
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary Anesthesiology Residency Program
- Veterinary Behaviorist Residency Program
- Veterinary Biomedical and Clinical Sciences, Other
- Veterinary Clinical Pharmacology Residency Program
- Veterinary Dentistry Residency Program
- Veterinary Dermatology Residency Program
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Medicine Residency Program
- Veterinary Infectious Diseases
- Veterinary Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Microbiology and Immunobiology
- Veterinary Microbiology Residency Program
- Veterinary Nutrition Residency Program
- Veterinary Ophthalmology Residency Program
- Veterinary Pathology and Pathobiology
- Veterinary Pathology Residency Program
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Practice Residency Program
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine Residency Program
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Epidemiology, and Public Health
- Veterinary Radiology Residency Program
- Veterinary Residency Programs, Other
- Veterinary Sciences/Veterinary Clinical Sciences, General
- Veterinary Surgery Residency Program
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Veterinary Toxicology Residency Program
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
High School: Is this you?
- Merrill High