This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors from a public or private high school in one of the following East Texas counties: Anderson, Angelina, Bowie, Camp, Cass, Cherokee, Delta, Franklin, Freestone, Gregg, Harrison, Henderson, Hopkins, Houston, Lamar, Leon, Marion, Morris, Nacogdoches, Panola, Rains, Red River, Rusk, Sabine, San Augustine, Shelby, Smith, Titus, Trinity, Upshur, Van Zandt, or Wood. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be planning to pursue an undergraduate major in chemistry and have maintained a high school GPA of 3.0 or better. Dependents of scholarship committee members are not eligible to apply. Applicants should be available for a personal interview, if requested.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Eastern Region
College Major: Is this you?
- Analytical Chemistry
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Climatology
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other
- Biochemistry/Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Pathology Residency Program
- Chemical Physics
- Chemical Technology/Technician
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Chemistry, General
- Chemistry, Other
- Geochemistry and Petrology
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Molecular Biochemistry
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Environmental Chemistry
- Forensic Chemistry
- Theoretical Chemistry
- Materials Chemistry