This scholarship is for high school seniors, college students, and adult students who have graduated from or attended for at least two years either Warsaw Community High School in Warsaw, Indiana, or Tippecanoe Valley High School in Akron, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a career or training associated with small animals, including for example veterinary medicine, veterinary technology, and small animal grooming. Applicants must demonstrate financial need, work ethic, and the ability to pursue the course of study or job selected.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Agricultural Animal Breeding
- Animal Behavior and Ethology
- Animal Genetics
- Animal Health
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology
- Animal Sciences, General
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal Training
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Dog/Pet/Animal Grooming
- Laboratory Animal Medicine Residency Program
- Pre-Veterinary Studies
- Small/Companion Animal Surgery and Medicine
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary Anesthesiology Residency Program
- Veterinary Biomedical and Clinical Sciences, Other
- Veterinary Dentistry Residency Program
- Veterinary Dermatology Residency Program
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Medicine Residency Program
- Veterinary Infectious Diseases
- Veterinary Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Microbiology and Immunobiology
- Veterinary Microbiology Residency Program
- Veterinary Nutrition Residency Program
- Veterinary Ophthalmology Residency Program
- Veterinary Pathology and Pathobiology
- Veterinary Pathology Residency Program
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Practice Residency Program
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine Residency Program
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Epidemiology, and Public Health
- Veterinary Radiology Residency Program
- Veterinary Residency Programs, Other
- Veterinary Sciences/Veterinary Clinical Sciences, General
- Veterinary Surgery Residency Program
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Veterinary Toxicology Residency Program
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Zoology/Animal Biology
- Zoology/Animal Biology, Other
High School: Is this you?
- Tippecanoe Valley High School
- Warsaw Community High School