This scholarship is for high school seniors, college students, and adult students who have graduated from or attended for at least two years either Warsaw Community High School in Warsaw, Indiana, or Tippecanoe Valley High School in Akron, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a career or training associated with small animals, including for example veterinary medicine, veterinary technology, and small animal grooming. Applicants must demonstrate financial need, work ethic, and the ability to pursue the course of study or job selected.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Agricultural Animal Breeding
- Animal Behavior and Ethology
- Animal Genetics
- Animal Health
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology
- Animal Sciences, General
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal Training
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Dog/Pet/Animal Grooming
- Laboratory Animal Medicine
- Pre-Veterinary Studies
- Small/Companion Animal Surgery and Medicine
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary Anesthesiology
- Veterinary Biomedical and Clinical Sciences, Other
- Veterinary Dentistry
- Veterinary Dermatology
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
- Veterinary Infectious Diseases
- Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Microbiology and Immunobiology
- Veterinary Nutrition
- Veterinary Ophthalmology
- Veterinary Pathology
- Veterinary Pathology and Pathobiology
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Practice
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine Epidemiology, and Public Health
- Veterinary Radiology
- Veterinary Residency Programs, Other
- Veterinary Sciences/Veterinary Clinical Sciences, General
- Veterinary Surgery
- Veterinary Toxicology
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Zoology/Animal Biology
- Zoology/Animal Biology, Other
High School: Is this you?
- Tippecanoe Valley High School
- Warsaw Community High School