Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for high school seniors and current college students who are residents of Kosciusko County, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled or intending to enroll in post-secondary study in nursing, physical therapy, radiology, medical technology, or pharmacy. Applicants must show financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Kosciusko County
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Biology Technician/Biotechnology Laboratory Technician
- Biomedical/Medical Engineering
- Chemical Technology/Technician
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Clinical, Hospital, and Managed Care Pharmacy
- Critical Care Nursing
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency Program
- Electrocardiograph Technology/Technician
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Family Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Hematology Technology/Technician
- Industrial and Physical Pharmacy and Cosmetic Sciences
- Industrial Radiologic Technology/Technician
- Laser and Optical Technology/Technician
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Medical Informatics
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Medical Staff Services Technology/Technician
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Nuclear Medical Technology/Technologist
- Nuclear Medical Technology/Technologist
- Nuclear Radiology Residency Program
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Nursing Administration (MSN, MS, PhD)
- Nursing Science (MS, PhD)
- Nursing, Other
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN)
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Ophthalmic Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Ophthalmic Technician/Technologist
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration, Other
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Radiation Protection/Health Physics Technician
- Radioisotopic Pathology Residency Program
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Science Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Solar Energy Technology/Technician
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Science Technologies/Technicians, General
- Radiologist Assistant
- Mammography Technician/Technology
- Sterile Processing Technology/Technician
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology Residency Program
- Radiologic Physics Residency Program
- Diagnostic Radiologic Physics Residency Program
- Pediatric Radiology Residency Program