This scholarship is for immediate family members of employees of Decatur Foundry, Inc. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA, demonstrate or exhibit a strong potential for mechanical aptitudes, and have held positions of leadership.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Metal Building Assembly/Assembler
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Metallurgical Technology/Technician
- Precision Metal Working, Other
- Sheet Metal Technology/Sheetworking
Employer: Is this you?
- Decatur Foundry