This scholarship is for high school seniors and undergraduate students who are residents of the Delmarva Peninsula. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled at or accepted to any accredited, degree-granting institution with a major in a subject relevant to Delmarva's poultry industry. Applicants must be pursuing a career path leading to employment in some segment of Delmarva's poultry industry. Handwritten scholarship applications will not be accepted; note that applications must be received, not postmarked, by the application date.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Delmarva Peninsula
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Agricultural and Food Products Processing
- Agricultural Animal Breeding
- Animal Health
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Sciences, General
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Farm/Farm and Ranch Management
- Food Science
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Food Technology and Processing
- Poultry Science
- Zoological Medicine
- Zoology/Animal Biology
- Zoology/Animal Biology, Other
- Poultry Veterinarian Residency Program
Must pursue a career path leading to employment in a segment of Delmarva's poultry industry