This scholarship is for residents of California who are US citizens or permanent residents. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in a California BRN-approved program in one of the following areas: Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN), Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or entry level Master of Science in Nursing (MSN/MN); or be enrolled in a CCNE-accredited post-graduate Master of Science in Nursing (MSN/MN) or Doctoral program in Nursing (PhD/DNSc/DNP). Applicants must have a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA for the Affiliate Schools awards, a 3.80 GPA for the Academic Excellence in Pre-licensure awards or a 3.00 GPA for the Graduate or Doctoral Studies awards. Applicants must be enrolled full-time at an affiliate school in California; see website for more details.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$1,000 - $3,000|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Nursing Administration (MSN, MS, PhD)
- Nursing Science (MS, PhD)
- Nursing, Other
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN)
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
Must be enrolled at an affiliate school in in Northern or Southern California.