Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for members of Women in Aviation, International. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be full-time students currently enrolled in an Associate or Baccalaureate degree in aviation maintenance management or aviation business management. Applicants must have a minimum of two semesters left (as of February 2014) with a cumulative 3.0 GPA or better. Applicants must be US citizens or eligible non-citizens. Recipients will receive a $5,000 scholarship and a trip to the 25th Annual International Women in Aviation Conference. In addition to all WAI requirements, applicants must include a detailed essay of 500 to 1000 words that addresses given topics.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Avionics Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Flight Instructor
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)