This scholarship is for members of Women in Aviation, International. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be currently enrolled in a baccalaureate degree in Aerospace/Aeronautical, electrical, or mechanical engineering. Applicants must be full-time students at the junior or senior level with a minimum of two semesters with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. In addition, to the $5,000 scholarship, the recipient will receive a trip to the 24th Annual International Women in Aviation Conference. Applicants must be US citizens or eligible non-citizens. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must include a detailed essay of 500-1000 words that addresses a given topic.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)