These scholarships are for members of Women in Aviation International (non-members are eligible to apply if they join before November 1, 2014). To qualify, applicants must be currently enrolled in an aviation-related program. Both men and women are eligible, unless stated otherwise. Scholarships are available for non-US citizens. Applicants may apply for only two scholarships. See website for a complete listing of available scholarships and specific eligibility criteria.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace Ground Equipment Technology
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Air and Space Operational Art and Science
- Air and Space Operations Technology
- Air Science/Airpower Studies
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Armament Systems Technology
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Flight Instructor
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other