This scholarship is for US citizens enrolled full-time as second-year students at ADA-accredited dental hygiene schools who have a minimum 3.5 GPA. Selection for this scholarship is based upon financial need, academic achievement, and personal and professional goals. Two reference forms, one from a dentist or dental assisting representative and/or one from a school representative in support of the application must be submitted as part of the scholarship application.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Advanced General Dentistry
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences, Other
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Clinical Sciences, General
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Dental Materials
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Dental Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Pediatric Dentistry/Pedodontics
- Pre-Dentistry Studies