This scholarship is for graduates of high schools in Berkeley, Morgan, or Jefferson County, West Virginia (within last 4 months). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be planning to attend a West Virginia public college or university, be US citizens, have at least a cumulative 2.0 GPA, and a desire to achieve a degree in any of the following: agriculture, forestry, geology, archeology, or environmental science. Applicants must have significant financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- West Virginia
Location: Is this you?
- Berkeley, Morgan, or Jefferson County
College Major: Is this you?
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Agricultural and Extension Education Services
- Agricultural and Food Products Processing
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Agricultural Animal Breeding
- Agricultural Business and Management, General
- Agricultural Business and Management, Other
- Agricultural Business Technology
- Agricultural Communication/Journalism
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Mechanics and Equipment/Machine Technology
- Agricultural Mechanization, General
- Agricultural Mechanization, Other
- Agricultural Power Machinery Operation
- Agricultural Production Operations, General
- Agricultural Production Operations, Other
- Agricultural Public Services, Other
- Agricultural/Farm Supplies Retailing and Wholesaling
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences, Other
- Agriculture, General
- Agronomy and Crop Science
- Animal Health
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Sciences, General
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal Training
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Classical, Ancient Mediterranean and Near Eastern Studies and Archaeology
- Crop Production
- Dairy Husbandry and Production
- Dairy Science
- Dog/Pet/Animal Grooming
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Psychology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Equestrian/Equine Studies
- Farm/Farm and Ranch Management
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Floriculture/Floristry Operations and Management
- Food Science
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Food Technology and Processing
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences, Other
- Geological/Geophysical Engineering
- Geology/Earth Science, General
- Greenhouse Operations and Management
- Horse Husbandry/Equine Science and Management
- Horticultural Science
- International Agriculture
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Livestock Management
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Poultry Science
- Range Science and Management
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Soil Microbiology
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Turf and Turfgrass Management
- Urban Forestry
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
- Agroecology and Sustainable Agriculture
- Viticulture and Enology
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Protective Services
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Chemistry
Must plan to attend a West Virginia public college or university.