This scholarship is for students who are pursuing a career in petroleum, energy, an allied industry, or research and development of alternative fuels such as coal, electric, solar, wind hydroelectric, nuclear, and ethanol. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies with a 3.2 overall GPA (80% or above in Canada) and be enrolled full-time. Applicants must demonstrate financial need and be US or Canadian citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Technology/Technician
- Directed Energy Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology, Other
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Hydraulics and Fluid Power Technology/Technician
- Mining and Mineral Engineering
- Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mining Technology/Technician
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Nuclear and Industrial Radiologic Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Nuclear Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering Technology/Technician
- Nuclear Physics
- Nuclear/Nuclear Power Technology/Technician
- Petroleum Engineering
- Petroleum Technology/Technician
- Solar Energy Technology/Technician
- Sustainability Studies
- Well Drilling/Driller