This scholarship is for women who are members of Women in Aviation, International. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be over 30 years old. Applicants must want to learn to fly or already have a pilot's certificate (private, sport, or recreational) and want to pursue an advanced certificate or rating, such an Instrument or Commercial.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)