This scholarship is for students who are enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program related to technical editing or technical communication (associate's degree and certificate programs are eligible). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a career as a technical editor. Undergraduate students must have completed two years of post-secondary education and be enrolled full-time (minors or certificates in technical communication are acceptable for those at schools without dedicated programs); graduate students must be enrolled part- or full-time.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- English Composition
- English Language and Literature/Letters, Other
- Professional, Technical, Business, and Scientific Writing
- Rhetoric and Composition
- Rhetoric and Composition/Writing Studies, Other
- Writing, General