These scholarships are for students who show a commitment to pursuing a career in direct/interactive marketing (i.e., applicants hould have taken two or more courses focused on: direct marketing, interactive marketing, email marketing, electronic marketing, mobile marketing, social marketing, business to business marketing, not-for-profit marketing, database marketing, customer relationship marketing, or integrated marketing communications). Students with internships focused in these areas will also be considered. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled full-time in an accredited four-year undergraduate institution or graduate program, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and reside in the United States as US citizens or permanent residents. High school seniors are eligible as long as they submit a letter of acceptance for the fall 2013 semester.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
|Award Range:||$1,000 - $5,000|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Marketing, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
Must show a commitment to pursuing a career in direct/interactive marketing.