These scholarships are for students who show a commitment to pursuing a career in marketing (i.e., applicants should have taken two or more courses focused on: direct marketing, interactive marketing, email marketing, electronic marketing, mobile marketing, social marketing, business to business marketing, not-for-profit marketing, database marketing, customer relationship marketing, or integrated marketing communications). Students with internships focused in these areas will also be considered. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must be enrolled full-time in an accredited four-year undergraduate or graduate school, have at least one semester of school remaining, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and reside in the United States as US citizens or permanent residents. Graduating seniors not entering graduate school are ineligible.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process should probably take a very short time.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- International Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Marketing, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations