This scholarship is for graduating seniors from Danville High School in Danville, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must major in education, science (nursing, pharmacy, pre-med), or engineering at a college or university in Indiana. Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Financial need is considered.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- HEALTH PROFESSIONS AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- RESIDENCY PROGRAMS
- BIOLOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
High School: Is this you?
- Danville Community High School
Must attend a college or university in Indiana.