Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for high school seniors planning to attend a Montana college or university, or currently enrolled in a Montana college or university. Applicants' majors must aim them towards employment in the fields of water and/or wastewater (treatment, engineering, operator training, and/or laboratory). Applicants may be enrolled in a program at any degree level (associate, bachelor, or graduate) and have at least a 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale to qualify for this scholarship.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering