Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for undergraduate juniors, seniors, and graduate students whose parents/guardians reside in Isabella County, Michigan. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and must have declared a major including, but not necessarily limited to, the following fields: art, art education, design, fibers, sculpture; or public administration with an intention to serve in local government.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Isabella County
College Major: Is this you?
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Arts Management
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Community Organization and Advocacy
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Graphic Design
- Human Services, General
- Industrial Design
- Interior Design
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Public Administration
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Public Policy Analysis
- Social Work
- Social Work, Other
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Youth Services/Administration
- Education Policy Analysis
- Health Policy Analysis
- International Policy Analysis
- Public Policy Analysis, Other
- Digital Arts