Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for speech-language pathology and audiology students and those in related fields. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be committed to pursuing a doctoral degree and be currently enrolled in a master's program at any ASHA accredited university in Texas. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and be accepted into a doctoral program at any accredited university in Texas. Successful applicants may also be members of a junior faculty, be currently employed master's-level clinicians, or be already enrolled in a doctoral program.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Audiology/Audiologist and Hearing Sciences
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services, Other
- Communication Disorders, General
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Speech or Language Impairments
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant