This scholarship is for high school seniors legally residing in Schenectady County, New York, and currently attending Schenectady High Sayles School of Fine Arts. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must intend to enroll full-time in a two- or four-year degree-bearing college or university beginning in the fall. Applicants must demonstrate an expressed interest in the arts and related fields and must have completed several volunteer activities over the course of their high school careers. Special consideration will be given to those applicants who have completed projects that focus on arts-based initiatives with children under the age of 12.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
Location: Is this you?
- Schenectady County
College Major: Is this you?
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Arts Management
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Interior Design
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Digital Arts
High School: Is this you?
- Schenectady High School