This scholarship is for college graduates from Carroll County, Maryland, who plan to study veterinary medicine. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have maintained a graduate school-worthy GPA during college and have been accepted at an accredited veterinary college or university.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Carroll County
College Major: Is this you?
- Large Animal/Food Animal and Equine Surgery and Medicine
- Pre-Veterinary Studies
- Small/Companion Animal Surgery and Medicine
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary Anesthesiology
- Veterinary Biomedical and Clinical Sciences, Other
- Veterinary Dentistry
- Veterinary Dermatology
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
- Veterinary Infectious Diseases
- Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Microbiology and Immunobiology
- Veterinary Nutrition
- Veterinary Ophthalmology
- Veterinary Pathology
- Veterinary Pathology and Pathobiology
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Practice
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine Epidemiology, and Public Health
- Veterinary Radiology
- Veterinary Residency Programs, Other
- Veterinary Sciences/Veterinary Clinical Sciences, General
- Veterinary Surgery
- Veterinary Toxicology
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Poultry Veterinarian Residency Program
- Veterinary Behaviorist Residency Program
- Veterinary Clinical Pharmacology Residency Program