Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for graduating seniors who attend high school in Dutchess County, New York. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to pursue an education and career in physics and/or music.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
Location: Is this you?
- Dutchess County
College Major: Is this you?
- Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other
- Atmospheric Physics and Dynamics
- Atomic/Molecular Physics
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other
- Biochemistry/Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Chemical Physics
- Elementary Particle Physics
- Engineering Physics
- Geophysics and Seismology
- Health/Medical Physics
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Molecular Biophysics
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Music Management and Merchandising
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance, General
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music, General
- Music, Other
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Nuclear Physics
- Physics Teacher Education
- Physics, General
- Physics, Other
- Piano and Organ
- Plasma and High-Temperature Physics
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Solid State and Low-Temperature Physics
- Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
- Violin, Viola, Guitar and Other Stringed Instruments
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Voice and Opera
- Musical Theatre
- Music Technology
- Brass Instruments
- Woodwind Instruments
- Percussion Instruments