Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for graduate students in Oklahoma who are pursuing a degree that will further their career in mental health services. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must live in Oklahoma. Preference may be given to applicants who demonstrate a commitment to working with juveniles.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Residency Program
- Clinical Child Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology and Psycholinguistics
- Community Psychology
- Comparative Psychology
- Counseling Psychology
- Developmental and Child Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Environmental Psychology
- Experimental Psychology
- Family Psychology
- Forensic Psychology
- Health/Medical Psychology
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
- Personality Psychology
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation/Psychiatry Residency Program
- Physiological Psychology/Psychobiology
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician
- Psychiatry Residency Program
- Psychology, General
- Psychology, Other
- Psychometrics and Quantitative Psychology
- School Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Research and Experimental Psychology, Other
- Applied Psychology
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology, Other
- Addiction Psychiatry Residency Program
- Forensic Psychiatry Residency Program
- Geriatric Psychiatry Residency Program