This scholarship is for graduate students in Oklahoma who are pursuing a degree that will further their career in mental health services. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must live in Oklahoma. Preference may be given to applicants who demonstrate a commitment to working with juveniles.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Residency Program
- Clinical Child Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology and Psycholinguistics
- Community Psychology
- Comparative Psychology
- Counseling Psychology
- Developmental and Child Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Environmental Psychology
- Experimental Psychology
- Family Psychology
- Forensic Psychology
- Health/Medical Psychology
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
- Personality Psychology
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation/Psychiatry Residency Program
- Physiological Psychology/Psychobiology
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician
- Psychiatry Residency Program
- Psychology, General
- Psychology, Other
- Psychometrics and Quantitative Psychology
- School Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Research and Experimental Psychology, Other
- Applied Psychology
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology, Other
- Addiction Psychiatry Residency Program
- Forensic Psychiatry Residency Program
- Geriatric Psychiatry Residency Program