This scholarship is for residents of the New England states (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, or Connecticut) or New York. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a General Class radio license or higher and be pursuing a bachelor's degree or higher in electronics, communications, or a related field at an educational institution in New England or New York.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- New Hampshire
- New York
- Rhode Island
College Major: Is this you?
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Broadcast Journalism
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Communications Systems Installation and Repair Technology
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Computer Typography and Composition Equipment Operator
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair, General
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology, Other
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Graphic and Printing Equipment Operator, General Production
- Graphic Communications, General
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Health Communication
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Journalism, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Organizational Communication, General
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Political Communication
- Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design
- Printing Management
- Printing Press Operator
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Radio and Television
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Telecommunications Technology/Technician
- Communication, General
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Sports Communication
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Amateur Radio License
Must attend an educational institution in New England or New York.