This scholarship is for graduating seniors from Glendale Unified School District high schools in California. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted to attend an accredited college to pursue a medical or pre-med program.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Residency Programs
High School: Is this you?
- Clark (Anderson W.) Magnet High
- Crescenta Valley Senior High
- Daily (Allan F.) High (Continuation)
- Glendale Senior High
- Hoover (Herbert) Senior High
- Verdugo Academy