Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for US citizens or permanent residents. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be full-time juniors, seniors, or graduate-level students at an accredited college/university. Applicants must have a declared major in civil, chemical, or environmental engineering, or one of the environmental sciences, and have a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Climatology
- Atmospheric Physics and Dynamics
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, General
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, Other
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Ecology, Evolution, Systematics and Population Biology, Other
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Geochemistry and Petrology
- Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences, Other
- Geological/Geophysical Engineering
- Geology/Earth Science, General
- Geophysics and Seismology
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Ocean Engineering
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Plant Genetics
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Plant Pathology/Phytopathology
- Plant Physiology
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Soil Microbiology
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Urban Forestry
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management
- Wildlife Biology
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
- Environmental Education
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Biochemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Environmental Chemistry