This scholarship is for women who are college undergraduates. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be studying chemical engineering, chemical engineering technologies, mechanical engineering, or mechanical engineering technologies. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA, be studying at an ABET-accredited engineering program, be full-time students, and be attending a college or university in the Eastern or Midwestern United States. Membership in SWE is not required for this scholarship. Students already receiving full funding from another organization are not eligible for this scholarship.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
College Major: Is this you?
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics, Robotics, and Automation Engineering
- Engineering Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
Must be attending a college or university in the Eastern or Midwestern United States.