This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors plan on enrolling in an environmental studies program at an accredited California college or university. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.25 GPA, completed at least one high school science class in addition to the minimum required for graduation, and be US citizens and residents of California for the past four years.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Agroecology and Sustainable Agriculture
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Ecology, Evolution, Systematics and Population Biology, Other
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Psychology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Protective Services
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Solar Energy Technology/Technician
- Sustainability Studies
- Urban Forestry
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
Must attend a California institute of higher learning.