This scholarship is for women and minority students who are pursuing degrees leading to careers in computer and video game arts (high school seniors must already be accepted into a program). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate course of study at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States. Applicants must have a 2.75 GPA or above and be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer and Information Systems Security
- Computer Graphics
- Video Game Development/Other Computer Programming
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Science
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer Typography and Composition Equipment Operator
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration andManagement, Other
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Graphic and Printing Equipment Operator, General Production
- Graphic Communications, General
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Digital Arts
- Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management, Other