This scholarship is for ARRL members who have active amateur radio licenses. For this scholarship, preference is given to those pursuing a degree program in electronic engineering or a related technical field and to those attending school in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, or Michigan.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Communications Systems Installation and Repair Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair, General
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology, Other
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Telecommunications Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
Community Groups: Is this you?
- American Radio Relay League (ARRL)