This scholarship is for college juniors enrolled full-time at a state university in Iowa including Iowa State University, the University of Iowa, and the University of Northern Iowa. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be majoring in finance and/or accounting and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law
- Credit Management
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Mathematics
- Financial Planning and Services
- International Finance
- Public Finance
Must attend Iowa State University, the University of Iowa, or the University of Northern Iowa.