Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for college juniors enrolled full-time at a state university in Iowa including Iowa State University, the University of Iowa, and the University of Northern Iowa. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be majoring in finance and/or accounting and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law
- Credit Management
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
- International Finance
- Public Finance
- Financial Mathematics
Must attend Iowa State University, the University of Iowa, or the University of Northern Iowa.