This scholarship is for graduating seniors from Mifflin High School, Northland High School, Brookhaven High School, Beechcroft High School, Linden-McKinley High School, Ft. Hayes High School, East High School or Gahanna-Lincoln High School in Ohio. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 2.75 GPA and be pursuing a career in one of the following fields: hospitality management, retail management, culinary arts, marketing, construction management, or dramatic or musical arts. Applicants must plan to attend a public or nonprofit independent college, university, or community college in the United States of America on a full- or part-time basis.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Apparel and Textile Marketing Management
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Brass Instruments
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Construction Management
- Consumer Merchandising/Retailing Management
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Costume Design
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Directing and Theatrical Production
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General
- Dramatic/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft, Other
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Institutional Food Workers
- International Marketing
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Keyboard Instruments
- Marketing Research
- Marketing, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Music Management
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance, General
- Music Technology
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music, General
- Music, Other
- Musical Theatre
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Percussion Instruments
- Playwriting and Screenwriting
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Retail Management
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Stringed Instruments
- Technical Theatre/Theatre Design and Technology
- Theatre Literature, History and Criticism
- Theatre/Theatre Arts Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Voice and Opera
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Woodwind Instruments
High School: Is this you?
- Beechcroft High School
- Brookhaven High School
- East High School
- Fort Hayes Career Center
- Fort Hayes Mec High School
- Lincoln High School
- Linden-McKinley High School
- Mifflin High School
- Northland High School