This scholarship provides one year of support to a master's candidate or doctoral student seeking a degree in mechanical engineering with a strong interest in sustainability and water infrastructure. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a graduate (master's or doctoral) degree at an institution of higher education located in Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, Mexico, or the United States.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Engineering Mechanics
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
Must have a strong interest in sustainability ad water infrastructure.