This scholarship is for students pursuing an undergraduate hospitality management major at a US college or university. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours for both the upcoming fall and spring semesters.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
|Award Range:||$1,000 - $2,000|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management