This scholarship is for all veterinary students. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit an abstract and a paper on a given topic. Abstracts are due December 15, and papers are due January 15. The winner of this scholarship makes a presentation at the organization's symposium.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Large Animal/Food Animal and Equine Surgery and Medicine
- Pre-Veterinary Studies
- Small/Companion Animal Surgery and Medicine
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary Anesthesiology
- Veterinary Biomedical and Clinical Sciences, Other
- Veterinary Dentistry
- Veterinary Dermatology
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
- Veterinary Infectious Diseases
- Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Microbiology and Immunobiology
- Veterinary Nutrition
- Veterinary Ophthalmology
- Veterinary Pathology
- Veterinary Pathology and Pathobiology
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Practice
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine Epidemiology, and Public Health
- Veterinary Radiology
- Veterinary Residency Programs, Other
- Veterinary Sciences/Veterinary Clinical Sciences, General
- Veterinary Surgery
- Veterinary Toxicology
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Poultry Veterinarian Residency Program
- Veterinary Behaviorist Residency Program
- Veterinary Clinical Pharmacology Residency Program