Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for ARRL members who are residents of the ARRL Central Division (Illinois, Indiana, or Wisconsin) and who have an active amateur radio license class. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must attend an institution in the Central Division and be pursuing a bachelor's degree or higher in electrical engineering.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
Community Groups: Is this you?
- American Radio Relay League (ARRL)
Must attend an institution in the Central Division.