This scholarship is for college juniors, college seniors, and graduate students who are majoring in accounting. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be attending a Colorado college or university with an accredited accounting program. Applicants must be enrolled equal to 6 semester/8 quarter hours or more. Graduate students are eligible if they attest that they plan to pursue an accounting-related career. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA, be legally living and studying in Colorado, and be US citizens or permanent residents. Applicants should intend to practice accounting in Colorado.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services