This grant is for residents of New Jersey who have been residents for at least 12 consecutive months prior to enrollment. To qualify, applicants must be enrolled full-time at a participating New Jersey college or university, demonstrate financial need, be registered with Selective Service (if required), maintain satisfactory academic progress,and be US citizens or eligible non-citizens. Applicants must not have a bachelor's degree or an associate's degree if enrolled at a two-year college, not have received the maximum allowable number of grant payments, not be in default on a Federal or State student loan, not owe a refund on a Federal or State grant, and not be enrolled in a program leading to a degree in theology or divinity. Applicants' household income cannot exceed established guidelines; see website for more details.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New Jersey
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- HEALTH PROFESSIONS AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- LEGAL PROFESSIONS AND STUDIES
- LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES, GENERAL STUDIES AND HUMANITIES
- LIBRARY SCIENCE
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
- MECHANIC AND REPAIR TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- MILITARY TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- MULTI/INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES
- NATURAL RESOURCES AND CONSERVATION
- PARKS, RECREATION, LEISURE, AND FITNESS STUDIES
- PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- PRECISION PRODUCTION
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND SOCIAL SERVICE PROFESSIONS
- MILITARY SCIENCE, LEADERSHIP AND OPERATIONAL ART
- RESIDENCY PROGRAMS
- ARCHITECTURE AND RELATED SERVICES
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- AREA, ETHNIC, CULTURAL, GENDER, AND GROUP STUDIES
- HOMELAND SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT, FIREFIGHTING AND RELATED PROTECTIVE SERVICES
- BIOLOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, AND RELATED SUPPORT SERVICES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- COMMUNICATION, JOURNALISM, AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- TRANSPORTATION AND MATERIALS MOVING
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS
- CONSTRUCTION TRADES
- PERSONAL AND CULINARY SERVICES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE/LETTERS
- FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCES/HUMAN SCIENCES
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES, LITERATURES, AND LINGUISTICS
- AGRICULTURE, AGRICULTURE OPERATIONS, AND RELATED SCIENCES
Must attend an approved New Jersey institution.
Visit site for more details.