This scholarship is for Virginia residents who are full-time students at a four-year Virginia college or university. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be interested in becoming teachers of mathematics, and be enrolled in a degree-seeking program with a concentration in mathematics or major in mathematics. All applicants planning to teach at elementary, middle school, high school, and college levels are eligible.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Algebra and Number Theory
- Analysis and Functional Analysis
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics, Other
- Community College Education
- Computational Mathematics
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Education, General
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Geometry/Geometric Analysis
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Kindergarten/Preschool Education and Teaching
- Mathematical Statistics and Probability
- Mathematics and Statistics, Other
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Mathematics, General
- Mathematics, Other
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Statistics, General
- Statistics, Other
- Topology and Foundations
- Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Financial Mathematics
- Mathematical Biology
- Mathematics and Statistics
Must attend a Virginia college or university and be interesting in becoming a math teacher.