This scholarship is for registered nurses with current state licenses who are graduates of regionally accredited nursing schools or who will be by the application deadline. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must desire to continue their nursing education in the field of pediatric lung and respiratory diseases on a part- or full-time basis. Applicants must be able to show evidence of acceptance by a regionally accredited school of nursing that will enable them to fulfill the purpose for which the scholarship was established, demonstrate leadership qualities and the ability to pursue full-time employment after school, and be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Cardiopulmonary Technology/Technologist
- Infectious Disease Residency Program
- Pediatric Cardiology Residency Program
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Pediatric Surgery Residency Program
- Pediatrics Residency Program
- Pulmonary Disease Residency Program
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Respiratory Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine Residency Program
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases Residency Program
- Pediatric Pathology Residency Program
- Pediatric Pulmonology Residency Program
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Registered/Certified Nurse
Must be pursuing a nursing education in the field of pediatric lung and respiratory diseases.