Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for high school seniors, current undergraduate students, and current graduate students from El Dorado County, California. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and be pursuing a degree or career in earth sciences, lapidary arts, or a related field at an accredited college/university.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$500 - $1,000|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- El Dorado County
College Major: Is this you?
- Analytical Chemistry
- Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Climatology
- Atmospheric Physics and Dynamics
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, General
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, Other
- Atomic/Molecular Physics
- Chemical Physics
- Chemistry, General
- Chemistry, Other
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Elementary Particle Physics
- Geochemistry and Petrology
- Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences, Other
- Geology/Earth Science, General
- Geophysics and Seismology
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Nuclear Physics
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Optics/Optical Sciences
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry
- Physical Sciences
- Physical Sciences, Other
- Physics, General
- Physics, Other
- Planetary Astronomy and Science
- Plasma and High-Temperature Physics
- Polymer Chemistry
- Solid State and Low-Temperature Physics
- Theoretical and Mathematical Physics