This scholarship is for high school seniors, current undergraduate students, and current graduate students from El Dorado County, California. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and be pursuing a degree or career in earth sciences, lapidary arts, or a related field at an accredited college/university.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$500 - $1,000|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- El Dorado County
College Major: Is this you?
- Analytical Chemistry
- Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Climatology
- Atmospheric Physics and Dynamics
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, General
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, Other
- Atomic/Molecular Physics
- Chemical Physics
- Chemistry, General
- Chemistry, Other
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Elementary Particle Physics
- Geochemistry and Petrology
- Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences, Other
- Geology/Earth Science, General
- Geophysics and Seismology
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Nuclear Physics
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Optics/Optical Sciences
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry
- Physical Sciences
- Physical Sciences, Other
- Physics, General
- Physics, Other
- Planetary Astronomy and Science
- Plasma and High-Temperature Physics
- Polymer Chemistry
- Solid State and Low-Temperature Physics
- Theoretical and Mathematical Physics