This scholarship is for graduating seniors who attend high school in one of the following Pennsylvania school districts: Pittsburgh Public Schools, a charter school within the Pittsburgh Public School district, or a public school in the Wilkinsburg, Homestead, Duquesne, or West Mifflin School District. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must submit four original works of art as entries to the Eleanor Friedberg Art Scholarship Awards Competition, which is held in conjunction with the MCG Invitational Arts Exhibition. Applicants must have a 2.4 GPA and plan to enroll in a two- or four-year accredited college or career school. Members of the Advisory Committee and their immediate family members are not eligible for this scholarship.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process may include long-term projects, contest entries or some other very time-intensive process.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Allegheny County
College Major: Is this you?
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Graphic Design
- Industrial and Product Design
- Interior Design
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
Must attend school in one of the areas mentioned above.