Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
These scholarships are for students who are enrolled in an accredited radiologic science program, such as radiation therapy, radiography, sonography, magnetic resonance, or nuclear medicine. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must have a minimum program GPA of 3.0, plan to finish their radiologic degree or certificate program after September 1, 2014, and be US citizens, nationals, or permanent residents. Scholarships are awarded based on evidence of commitment, achievement, and financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
|Award Range:||$2,500 - $4,000|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency Program
- Industrial Radiologic Technology/Technician
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Nuclear and Industrial Radiologic Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Nuclear Medical Technology/Technologist
- Nuclear Medicine Residency Program
- Nuclear Radiology Residency Program
- Radiation Biology/Radiobiology
- Radiation Oncology Residency Program
- Radiation Protection/Health Physics Technician
- Radioisotopic Pathology Residency Program
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Veterinary Radiology
- Radiologist Assistant
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technology/Technician
- Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology Residency Program
- Radiologic Physics Residency Program
- Diagnostic Radiologic Physics Residency Program
- Medical Nuclear Physics Residency Program
- Neuroradiology Residency Program
- Pediatric Radiology Residency Program
- Therapeutic Radiologic Physics Residency Program
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology Residency Program